ENGAGED is a network of stakeholders from different backgrounds and from different European countries, who are interested in learning from each other and together support the further deployment of innovative solutions to promote active and healthy ageing.
This community will actively shape the active and healthy ageing agenda of the EU and deliver knowledge and guidelines on how regions can implement innovative solutions in this area.
The aim of this project is to:
- Build a coalition of stakeholders interested and willing to cooperate – the coalition will grow during the project’s duration;
- Raise awareness and disseminate information among a variety of stakeholders about innovation and age-friendly environments;
- Promote the transferability of evidence around what works and what doesn’t;
- Support regions to cooperate with a variety of stakeholders at regional level and implement innovative models and services
What does ENGAGED do?
- Identify and cluster stakeholders at European and regional level;
- Carry out a series of mutual learning workshops;
- Draft a roadmap for the targeted deployment of solutions in selected European regions;
- Draft a report with a set of scenarios for an evolving learning community and selecting, in partnership with the community members, the scenario to take forward.
Join the community
If you want your region to be involved in the European community on active and healthy ageing, express your interest by filling in the form at the stakeholder link above.