Final AALIANCE2 Conference
This event aims to present the results achieved by the project and to disclose the future framework of the AALIANCE Network. Particularly, the new AALIANCE AAL Roadmap and Strategic Research Agenda and investigations on current standards related to AAL technologies will be presented. Additionally a round table will be organized for discussion and exchange of experiences from different stakeholders’ perspective.
AALIANCE2 stands for European Next Generation Ambient Assisted Living Innovation Alliance. The coordination action AALIANCE2 acts in the Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) field to promote the enhancement and the diffusion of products and services that favour independent and active ageing, provide personalized healthcare and improve Quality of Life for senior citizens.
AALIANCE2 Project aimed at:
- updating the AALIANCE AAL Roadmap and Strategic Research Agenda, published in 2010, collecting information on state of art of AAL technologies and identifying new trends in research and development
- analysing the current AAL Market in Europe, comparing different healthcare and social service organizations in some EU countries and identifying possible sketches for AAL business models
- developing a repository for AAL Standards through a deep analysis of current standards that could be associated to the AAL technologies and consolidation of the repository
- enhancing the sustainable network of AALIANCE involving the major actors (technology and service providers vendors and user groups) from European Member States
- providing policy recommendation for political decision makers at European, national and regional level, and increasing political awareness and intensifying activities for the enhancement of new technologies.
More info at: http://www.aaliance2.eu/